Soft Starters Manufacturing and the History of Solcon
Founded in 1977, Solcon Industries Ltd. is a dynamic high-tech electronics company. For over 30 years we have been at the forefront of design, development and manufacturing of industrial electronic systems, primarily soft starters intended for installation in low and medium voltage AC Motor control switchgear.
We utilize advanced technology with leading edge designs based on continuous field research, test and development. While implementing design criterions that offer the highest long-term reliability available in today's market, we provide future focused innovative solutions in response to our customer's needs. These advantages allow the company to maintain its position as the avant-garde of the power electronics industrial and marine markets.
Soft Starters and Solcon Industries
Brand label partnerships with multi-national companies are influential in opening/creating exclusive marketing channels. These channels contribute to the global introduction of Solcon's innovative solutions including low and medium voltage soft starters for a wide variety of applications. The company provides its partners with a vast experience derived from a over 50,000 diversified installations in Industrial, Marine, Offshore, Oil, Gas and Explosion Proof Applications. Our unique soft starters and complete motor control solutions are applied worldwide and constitute the basis for outlining successful switchgear arrangements.
- Medium Voltage Soft-starters – Comprehensive line up to 60 MW in Medium Voltage (15KV).
- Low Voltage Soft-starters – Comprehensive line up to 3 MW in Low Voltage (1200V).
- Transformer Soft-starters – Transofter (Transformer soft-starter eliminating inrush current), up to 3 MW in Low Voltage (1kV) and 15 MW in Medium Voltage (15KV).
- Cathode Protection systems- Eliminating corrosion in metal structures at ground level and below.
- Motor Protection and Control Relays for AC asynchronous motors.
- Control systems - for electrical automation including Thyristor Controlled Power Controllers, Power Meters, Capacitor Controllers, Generator control/protection systems and Restarting Relays (Hold In Units-HIU).
Solcon is accredited with ISO 9001:2000. Our product lines meet prevailing international standards such as CE, UL, cUL, Ex, CCC and Gost-R. Some of our digital soft starters are type approved for marine, naval, oil, gas and offshore applications by Lloyds Register, Germanischer Lloyds, DNV, RINA of Italy and Mil-Std environmental tests (BV, ABS and others are also available).
Solcon Manufacturing Complex
Manufacturing Facility - Soft Starters & Motor Control Products
The Solcon manufacturing complex (see picture above), comprises a total of 3000m2. Solcon employs over 145 professionals dedicated to the development, production and marketing of soft starters, control and protection products in over 75 countries world wide. Our network of highly trained distributors insures local support within each country.
Solcon Is Seeking
- Additional distributors and OEM partners worldwide
- Joint development programs in their areas of expertise
- Distribution channels within the Industrial and Marine markets
- Strategic cooperation with companies having established sales and marketing channels
CEO & President: Ofir Goren, B.Sc.E.E & MA.Business
V.P. Sales and Marketing: Izzi Eicher, B.Sc
Marketing Manager: Eli Wildawski B.Sc.E.E & M.Sc.Marketing
How to contact us:
Solcon Industries Ltd.