RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter with a built-in bypass
Analogue Soft Starter 8-170A, 220-600V
with a built-in bypass
For small to medium size motors, in demanding applications, the RVS-AX provides an optimal solution. Ease of installation and operation and incorporating Current Limit and Motor Protection, makes the RVS-AX an ideal cost effective replacement for Star-Delta and Auto-Transformer starters.
RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter Advantages at a glance
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth, stepless acceleration and deceleration
- Incorporating motor protection
- Maintenance free, all solid state, incorporating a bypass (31-170A)
- Compact, small footprint, book type, light weight - all aluminum case
- Easily installed and operated
- Conservative power selection, heatsink and bypass system designed for starting at 350% In
- for 20 sec. at 40oC ambient temperature, thus ensureing reliable long term operation
- Superior construction - IP20 up to 58A. Enclosed front panel for increased safety at higher ratings
RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter Start Stop Parameters
Potentiometer settings for:
- Motor Full Load Current (FLC)
- Initial Voltage
- Current Limit
Motor & Starter Protection
- Electronic Overload - Inverse time Electronic Overload. Operational at end of acceleration process
- Phase Loss - Operational when starter is energized and protects the motor from single phasing. Trips the starter when one or two phases are missing for more than 1 sec.
- Heatsink Over Temperature Protection - A thermal sensor mounted on the heatsink trips the starter when the temperature rises.
- Fault logic, Trip and Reset circuits. When a protection operates, the starter locks in fault mode, disabling thyristor firing, the LED indicates the fault, and the Trip contact closes
RVS-AX Analogue Soft Starter Displays (LEDs)
- On - mains voltage connected
- Ramp Up / Down
- Phase Loss
- Over Temperature
- End of Acceleration Relay, one-N.O contact
- Fault Relay, one-N.O contact
- Conveyors and monorail systems
- Weak power source starting (diesel generators, long cables, etc).
For 1000V and 1200V click RVS-DN for 1000V and 1200V.
For Medium Voltage soft starter 2300V-15000V click HRVS-DN Medium Voltage Soft Starters