Digital Soft-Starter 1000V and 1200V
RVS-DN - Robust, Full Featured, Motor Protection Enchanced, microprocessor-Based, for motors 105-820A, 150-900KW.
Which soft starter is considered as the most reliable soft starter in todays' Industrial and Marine markets ?
To see examples of these soft starters in demanding conditions check out our Mining, Industial, Naval, Marine, Oil and Gas examples of Solcon soft starters in a variety of applications
Advantages at a Glance:
- Eliminates high inrush current and damaging mechanical shock
- Third generation microprocessor circuitry
- Heavy duty design: 50°C ambient temperature
- Soft, smooth, stepless acceleration & deceleration
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Power factor capacitors can be connected directly to the upstream contactor
- Unique starting & stopping characteristics
- Sophisticated motor protection package
- User friendly, easy installation and operation
- RS485 Communication with MODBUS, PROFIBUS or MODBUS/TCP protocols (others available on request)
- Wide 45-65Hz Auto-tracking frequency range combining special software with unique hardware arrangement allowing starting and stopping while the frequency variates (designed for Marine, Offshore and Generators operating under continuous frequency variation
- Unique features such as: Pump Control Program, Dual Adjustment, Slow Speed with Electronic Reversing, Energy Save, etc.
- Torque and current starting & stopping characteristics
Sophisticated Motor Protection – RVS-DN
- Long start time (Stall protection)
- Electronic shear-pin (Jam) with adjustable curves and delay
- Electronic overload with selectable curves
- Under current with programmable auto reset
- Phase loss
- Phase sequence and Under/Over frequency
- Under/Over voltage with programmable auto reset
- Load loss (broken drive belt)
- External fault
- Shorted SCR
- Starter over temperature protection
- Motor insulation test (option)
- Motor thermistor (option)
- When using "Preparation for Bypass" all protective functions remain active
- All inputs & outputs are isolated.
- Three C/O output relays.
- Thermistor input.
- Analogue output.
- Communication RS 485 with MODBUS RTU or MODBUS Plus protocols.
- User friendly keypad interface allowing precise settings.
- Bright LEDs for immediate visual interface.
- Interactive and informative 4 language LCD for easy trouble shooting.
- Statistical data.
- Motor insulation protection.
- Hardware and software integration to allow starting from diesel-generator
- Heavy duty fully rated design (ambient 50oC).
- Compact, light weight.
- Cost efficient plug-in control module, identical for sizes B-D.
- Preparation for bypass contactor (option), maintaining protection even after bypass closes.
RVS-DN 1000V and 1200V Typical Applications
- Pumps (Water utilities, Industry)
- Conveyors & monorails
- Mixers & Agitators
- Fans & Centrifuges
- Hydraulic pumps
- Starting from weak Mains supply
RVS-DN 1000V and 1200V Soft Starter
|Starter Type||Starter||Motor||Available||Dimensions (mm) & Weight|
RVS-DN 170A-460A at 1000 and 1200V are designed to meet UL & cUL requirements
Select the starter according to motor's Full Load Ampere (FLA) - as indicated on its nameplate (even if the motor is not fully loaded)
The selection table above, concerns standard, 1500 R.P.M. 50Hz, three-phase asynchronous motors. These values are given for guidance and may vary according to individual motor manufacturers (as well as number of poles)
It is the user’s responsibility to verify that motor’s