RVS-DXM Digital Soft Starter with a unique and advanced design built-in bypass
Available during Q4 2011
The RVS-DXM is a Full Featured, Microprocessor-Based, Digital Soft Starter,
for Motors 210-1100A, 220-600V
This digital soft starter with a built in bypass comes from a full featured
line is Solcon's fifth generation of digital soft starters incorporating advanced protection.
The RVS-DXM incorporates enhanced start-stop characteristics providing
ideal solutions for most applications.
The comprehensive motor protection package guarantees long term
reliability while the built-in bypass design ensures excellent performance.
For more information about how we can custom fit a soft starter
for your needs Send us an email
Advanced Starting and Stopping Characteristics
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth step-less acceleration & deceleration
- Current Limit
- Pump Control Program
- Torque and Current Control characteristics
- Unique features such as: Pulse Start, Dual Adjustment, Slow Speed with Electronic Reversing, etc.
Sophisticated Motor Protection from a Digital Soft Starter
- Too many starts & start inhibit.
- Long start time (Stall protection)
- Electronic shear-pin (Jam) with adjustable curves and delay
- Electronic overload with selectable curves
- Under current
- Phase loss
- Phase sequence and Under/Over frequency
- Under/Over and No voltage
- Load loss (motor not connected)
- External fault
- Shorted SCR
- Starter over temperature protection
- Motor insulation test (future option)
- Analogue Output (Future option)
- Motor thermistor (option)
- Built-in Bypass, while all protective functions remain active
- LCD - Two lines of 16 characters each
- Multilingual - English, German, French & Spanish
- Four LEDs - On, Run, Ramp Up/Down & Fault
- Statistical Data - Start, Stop & Fault parameters
- Full script parameter settings
- Opto-Isolated Inputs & outputs, two output relays.
- Local and remote reset.
- Optional Communication RS 485 with MODBUS RTU, Profibus or DeviceNet protocols (Choice of any protocol - upon ordering)
- Easily operated - via keypad, allowing precise settings, LED and interactive LCD (7 languages), Statistical data.
- Hardware and software allows starting from diesel-generator
- Aluminum bus-bars, for increased temperature dissipation
- Custom fitted to standard NEMA cabinets
- Top and bottom entry for grid connection are standard 210-1100A
- Bottom motor outputs for easy installation
- Normal duty rated design (ambient 40oC).
- Compact, light weight, aluminum construction (up to 170A), small foot-print and book type design.
Typical Applications for this Digital Soft Starter
- Pumps (Water utilities, Industry)
- Conveyors & monorails
- Mixers & Agitators
- Fans & Centrifuges
- Hydraulic pumps
- Starting from weak Mains supply
Built to meet the requirements of :and SCCR for 210-1100A
The RVS-DXM Digital Soft Starter incorporates a built in bypass as well as an Intelligent Pump Control Program: